pCon.basket PRO (named user)
Nowadays, everything is online and we can't stay behind. That is why we now only sell the named user licence. The online application runs in a standard browser and can therefore be used on tablets and PCs, regardless of the operating system. The central processing of OFML-data on a server ensures that every user always works with the most recent data. Below, you can read about the advantages of the pCon.basket PRO (named user).
The advantages of a named user licence:
- Need to make some quick changes for the customer, but forgotten your laptop with the licence on it? No worries! From now on, you can work anytime, anywhere. pCon.basket is no longer tied to 1 system. Via pCon.login you can log on to any system and use the software.
- Is a colleague on annual leave or leaving the company? No problem! Simply transfer the license to another colleague and they can start right away.
- Save costs by managing your license(s).
The advantages of the PRO:
- Tailored solutions. Add individual product descriptions for standard items or add your own items to your documents, including article numbers and descriptions. The option of creating your own catalogues increases the efficiency of offering individual solutions.
- Price calculation. Experience supreme price calculation for single articles, article groups and on header level. Also, taking into account purchase and sale discounts, pCon.basket PRO instantly provides you with the correct prices and margins.
- Generate reports. Easily add information you want to include and show or hide individual information on your documents. Add customer information faster thanks to the link with Office 365 contact data.
- Electronic ordering. Generate instant proposals and streamline order processes. Reduce inconsistencies and eliminate errors with EDI: export orders in EDI format (.oex) and prepare them for production and invoicing systems.
- New releases / Updates
- Technical Support
Minimum term: 12 months (€39 per month) payment in advance.
Term of notice: 3 months prior to the end of the contract date
and is tacitly extended by one year each time.